Sharon Moore

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Setting up my Style Studio

What a fabulous 4 months I've had. Amazing training by one of Australias best Image Consultants & Personal Stylists. Being able to spend time with her in Melbourne last week was fantastic.

And watching her in action, was even better!

Now my focus is setting up my studio and getting my marketing campaign ready. A very exciting time.

My colour swatches arrive in a few days and I have my first customer booked in next week!

It is really amazing when you are doing what you are meant to do, doors open for you everywhere and people come out of the woodwork that you didnt know existed to help you.

Stay tuned, I will keep you posted on how my first client went next week and some exciting launch promotions!

Have a magical day and remember - you only have 1 life, so may as well look the best you can!

Sharon

Sharon Moore
Image Consultant & Personal Stylist
Sharanis Style Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment